Pages

9/18/11

To Do

Do you ever feel like you are always reminding your kids about what they need to do?  Well just one of my kids always needs reminding and by the picture you can probably guess which one.  Well, in my frustration I decided to make a "To Do" board for him.



I didn't want to call it a chore chart because I didn't want to "embarrass him".  I must say he was impressed with how it turned out and is proud to use it.  AND as for me........joyous!!!!  He is using it and I am not having to remind him constantly, everyday, morning, after school and before bed of what he needs to do.  I don't feel like I'm nagging him anymore and that makes this mom very happy.

The brackets were cut with my Cricut.  I printed all the chores and magnet labels on the computer and the labels on the side are just some left over stickers and rub-ons.  AND...I gave it a little grunge feel which is great for a 13 year old boy.

I got the idea from the Cricut Blog, but I didn't do it on a cookie sheet.  I went to a metal shop and had them cut me a 12 x 12 piece of sheet metal.  I just couldn't find me the right cookie sheet!!!

1 comment:

  1. That is an awesome idea! So adorable! Can't wait for Wednesday Scrappin' Day! Hugs ♥

    ReplyDelete