Pages

10/6/11

Send a Smile

I love making cards!  Here is one I've made recently:



There's just something about mushrooms, buttons and bows that makes me smile and that is what this card makes me do.

My goal in the next few months is to send out more cards...just because!!!  I know I like getting a hand written card in the mail just because.  It really blesses me and I want to bless someone and make them feel good.  Sometimes or should I say most of the time those cards I receive are just the thing I need to better my day. 

Think about someone you can send a card to today.  It doesn't have to be homemade or expensive to make someones day a little better.  Send a smile and receive a blessing!


I used the Cricut Lite Live Simply cartridge.

1 comment:

  1. I'm in desperate need of cards!! I'm gonna have to carve out some time to sit and do that - cuz' scrap day is for scrappin'!! Don't forget - Oct 26th :)

    ReplyDelete